Tomorrow in Warsaw there will be the 4Developers festival – a conference for all kinds of software developers. It looks really interesting, and the best part of it is that I will be there, this will be fun!
It will start on Monday morning, so instead of going to work, I’ll go there, which is a really great itself. But not going to work is just a side effect, it’s not the reason why I’m going there. The real reason is, that there will be tons of interesting presentations. Presentation from which I plan to learn a lot.
But there is also a tough part, there are too many interesting things. I have to choose. There will be 14 different tracks, 9 presentations each.
For me, the most interesting tracks are "Application architecture 1" and "Application architecture 2" – yes, that is correct, there will be two architecture focused tracks. Also, I plan to check the "Bottega IT Minds" track.
My agenda looks like this, at least for now:
- App Arch 1 – Consumer-Driven Contracts by Jędrzej Andrykowski
- App Arch 1 – Public enemy No. 1, mid-sized building blocks and hexagonal architecture in real life by Jakub Nabrdalik
- Bottega IT Minds – Maintainable microservices – naked truth by Jakub Kubryński
- Bottega IT Minds – Memento memori by Konrad Kokosa
- Here I have a free slot for now, maybe some Docker, Hyperon or something about architecture
- App Arch 2 – Allegro architecture – 4 years after microservices revolution by Mateusz Gajewski
- App Atch 1 – Ports and Adapters by Dominik Przybysz
- Bottega IT Minds – Discussion panel about IT – part 1 by Maciej Aniserowicz
- Bottega IT Minds – Discussion panel about IT – part 2 by Maciej Aniserowicz
I wish that I could attend all these tracks, or at least half of them, but well, it’s not possible, I have to choose 🙂 I just hope that I have chosen well, we will see. I can’t wait for tomorrow!